What is ArtSpace?
Amenities & Features
How Can I Live There?
How Do I Apply?
Sign Up For Apartments
Sign Up For Gallery Calendar
The application process was developed under the Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. Each applicant's income must be carefully verified as mandated by Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you would like to live at ArtSpace, the application process is as follows:
- You contact the management office in your desired location. (See "Contact Us" above.)
Families may complete one application for the entire family; roommates
must each complete a separate application. Each
application must be accompanied by a $35 check. Information must be included for
every member of the household who is age 18 years or older.
- We call you to schedule an appointment so that you can tour the property, see available apartments
or a model unit, and ask any questions you may have.
During the appointment, we discuss the application and determine what additional information we will need;
e.g., employment verification form, landlord references,
etc. We give you additional forms for completion. (If you are unable to come to
ArtSpace, we conduct a telephone interview with you and mail you the necessary
- When we have received all completed forms, along with a $35 application fee,
we review your credit and criminal history, check landlord references, and verify
income and asset information. Any incomplete or missing information will delay the
- Rejected applicants are notified by e-mail or postal mail.
- If your application is approved, we will call to arrange a time for you to choose
from the available apartments, give us a deposit, and schedule a time to sign your